Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tattoo You!

So my guardian angel in bloggery, Shag, was kind enough to share some nice scans of the Red Tornado-centric tattoos with me that I am now sharing with you.







This cartoon was so awesome in the love that it shared across the DC Universe, especially for the "underappreciated" like Red Tornado, Blue Beetle, Aquaman, Ryan Choi Atom, Plastic Man, and B'wana Beast. 

Of course Reddy's sticking around on the Cartoon Network in that Young Justice cartoon, which reminds me. I need to get back to posting on that. . . 


1 comment:

  1. Doug - Thanks so much for the shout-out! I've added a reciprocal link to my own tattoo posting.

    Been loving your recent updates! Keep up the great work!

    The Irredeemable Shag
    http://firestormfan.com

    ReplyDelete